Earloop Face Mask | Iron Black Combo 2pk
- Combo pack made from Bark, Iron and Flowers, our newest black is a throwback to the famous black dye recipes used in the 17th and 18th centuries. England and Spain fought a war over these ingredients and now you can get them with one click.
- Ingredients : 100% Organic Cotton
- Vege Dye with Bark, Iron and Flowers.
- All Organic Cotton is GOTS certified
- Hand or machine wash cold water with like colors
- Made locally in Los Angeles in our factory and dye studio
- Pack includes 1 Iron solid and 1 iron tie dye face mask
Please allow 2-3 days for fulfillment.
Masks are NOT intended for medical-grade use.
Our NEW face mask with earloops launches in our Non-toxic Iron black tie dye and solid.
100% GOTS Certified GMO-free Organic Cotton (2-ply) <pesticide free + herbicide free>
Due to the nature of the dying process, patterns will vary from mask to mask.
One size fits most.
*All Sales Final. No Returns or Exchanges Allowed.
*Please allow up to 2-3 days for fulfillment and shipping.
*Please read the mask disclaimer below before purchasing.
- 100% organic cotton jersey, 2-ply
- Washable & Reusable
- Non-medical grade
- Not intended for clinical use
- Cotton Thread
- To be laundered before use
- Tumble dry low
- Machine washable
- Machine wash in longest highest temperature
- Please wash before use
Our masks are made from 100% organic cotton and are washable and reusable.
We recommend washing before first use.
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that the use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
According to the CDC, "Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance." - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html